Public Interest Litigations
We, at Unimarks Legal Solutions, represent causes for public good. A commitment to public service has always been deeply ingrained in our firm culture. We have always been supporters of The Legal Services Committee in Delhi and similar organizations in other cities, providing both legal services and financial support. Our lawyers have been instrumental in the start-up of organizations created to provide legal services to those in need.
Our lawyers at Unimarks Legal Solutions have represented in various cases flagging causes for public good viz., pollution, Terrorism, Road safety, constructional hazards etc. Our lawyers committed to public service for a right cause which stood up for the interest of greater good of the public and such causes which always been deeply ingrained in our firm culture. We always are being ardent supporter of the Legal Services Committees in Tamil Nadu and the other similar organizations in other States of India. We provide complete and efficient legal service for those who seek our assistance. Our lawyers have been instrumental in the start-up of organizations created to provide legal services to those in need.
ISSUES RELATED TO PIL
Issues relating to the following matters can be taken in to PIL
1. Basic amenities such as roads, water, medicines, electricity, primary school, primary health centre, bus service, etc.
2. Rehabilitation of displaced persons.
3. Identification and rehabilitation of bonded and child labourers.
4. Illegal detention of arrested persons.
5. Torture of persons in police custody.
6. Custodial deaths.
7. Protection of prisoner’s rights.
8. Jail reform.
9. Speedy trials of under trials.
10. Ragging in colleges.
11. Atrocities by police.
12. Atrocities against SCs/STs.
13. Neglect of inmates of government welfare homes,
14. Children in custody.
15. Adoption of children.
18. Corruption charges against public servants.
17. Maintenance of law and order.
18. Payment of minimum wages.
10. Legal aid to the poor.
20. Starvation deaths.
21. Indecent television programmes.
23. Environmental pollution.
24. Unauthorised eviction.
25. Protection of pavement and slum dwellers.
28. Dowry deaths.
27. Implementation of welfare laws.
28. Reform of illegal social customs such as sati, child marriage, devdasi system, etc.
29. Violation of fundamental rights of the weaker sections.